Yui Kee Co. Ltd.
Skip to wines
Our wines using this grape variety are listed below.This grape belongs to the Pinot family and it is a direct mutation from the pinot Noir family. Known in Italy as Pinot grigio, in France as Pinot Gris. Regardless of the name, it is a powerfull, mouth-filling white wine with a relatively round acidity. Its bouquet hints of fresh butter or nuts or a spectrum of fruits. At early stage the berry skin is not green its pink.
The grapes are very compact 'like" a fist. The vines like lots of sun but the berry are very sensitive. Heavy rain during the harvest or an overload of fertilizer brings lots of rottenness.
Grauer Burgunder is substantial enough to pair with full-flavoured foods, such as seafood, lamb and cheese.
Pfalz, 2017, Grauer Burgunder 12.5% QbA BD 2017 Grauer Burgunder
HK$300.00 New arrival special offer
Cash and Carry
Hainfelder Letten, 2011, Grauer Burgunder 13.5% Spätlese Borell Diehl Grauer Burgunder
HK$700.00 Cash and Carry
Pfalz, 2017, Grauer Burgunder 13.0% Spätlese Scherr
HK$310.00 New arrival special offer
Cash and Carry
- Delivery to HK, KLN or NT is free for orders over HK$3500.
- Delivery of orders less than HK$3500 is:
- HK HK$60
- KLN HK$120
- NT HK$180
- Please contact us for delivery charges to outlying islands.
- The offer is subject to availability.
- All orders will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Please allow one week for delivery.