Our wines using this grape variety are listed below.A Hybrid of Sylvaner and Riesling, created 1916 and named in honour of the cultivator, Mr. Georg Scheu. This grape was previously very popular and is currently loosing importance. Rich in flavour. A dry Scheurebe wine is a delicious sipping wine for an evening. These are long-lived wines that develop aromas redolent of peaches or roses as they mature, a bouquet of blackcurrant and a spicy undertone.
- Delivery to HK, KLN or NT is free for orders over HK$3500.
- Delivery of orders less than HK$3500 is:
- HK HK$60
- KLN HK$120
- NT HK$180
- Please contact us for delivery charges to outlying islands.
- The offer is subject to availability.
- All orders will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Please allow one week for delivery.