Our wines using this grape variety are listed below.A hybrid of Trollinger and Riesling, early ripening. A Swabian grape variety of the 19th-century, named after Justinus Kerner. It is a cross of the red variety Trollinger with the white variety Riesling. With a fresh character similar to Riesling, combined with a nut flavor muscat aroma, harmonic and fruity, distinct acidity.
- Delivery to HK, KLN or NT is free for orders over HK$3500.
- Delivery of orders less than HK$3500 is:
- HK HK$60
- KLN HK$120
- NT HK$180
- Please contact us for delivery charges to outlying islands.
- The offer is subject to availability.
- All orders will be handled on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Please allow one week for delivery.